Thursday, July 7, 2011

So Excited

So on the 21st I will be going to see two of my favorite bands co-headlining in concert:Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto.

It's at Clutch Cargo's and it's going to be amazing! I just might do things, I don't know.

It's even better because Scruffy, Kow, and Dordan will be there.

So here's two videos of them playing live on Fearless Music, a pretty Sweet Music show.

This first one is Streetlight Manifesto playing We Will Fall Together. Not my favorite song by them, but a pretty sweet one.


This next one is The New Version of You by Reel Big Fish. Once again, not my favorite by them either. But I was a long time Streetlight fanatic, but then I discovered RBF and now I love them just as much, if not more.


It will be ridiculous to see these two together. Ha, look at the videos, looking all opposite with the horns on different sides. But yeah. more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment